Hello bullet enthusiasts!
The caliber used was the 308win and bullets we shot to ballistic gelatine were :
- Barnes Tipped-TSX 168gr / 10,9g
- Hornady GMX 150gr / 9,72g
- Lapua Naturalis 170gr / 11g
- Norma Ecostrike 150gr / 9,7g
- Sako Powerhead Blade 162gr / 10,5g
- Red Moose Tarvas 165gr / 10,7g
We simulated the 50m, 100m and 200m impact distances and recorded a slow motion video from every impact at ballistic gelatine!
Results has been reported in Finnish, but all the slow motion videos and bullet datas you can find here –> https://www.nordicshot.fi/hirvikivaarin-kupariluodit-testissa-osa-2/
Sincerely yours – The Hard-Hitting Shooting Lab